Library View 12
- Description:
- Four unidentified men at the Class of 1900 fountain in front of the campus library. The library moved from its location in College Hall here in 1881. This building is known as Linton Hall. The library remained here until 1925. Located at 479 W. Circle Drive.
- Date Created:
- 1913-01-01T00:00:00Z
- Data Provider:
- Capital Area District Library (Lansing, MI). Forest Parke Library and Archives
- Collection:
- Caterino MAC Postcard Collection
- Subject Topic:
- East Lansing (Mich.), Ingham County (Mich.), Universities & colleges, Buildings, Libraries, and Circle Drive West
- Language:
- English
- Rights:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- URL:
- http://cadl.pastperfectonline.com/archive/E4AD57F9-6A87-4B24-ACA6-020948654860