Medical Building

Notes:
Spier & Rohns architect. Cornerstone laid on October 15, 1901; building occupied in 1903. Originally West Medical Building; became Samuel Trask Dana Building. Also known as Natural Resources Building.
Data Provider:
University of Michigan. Bentley Historical Library
Collection:
Bentley Image Bank, Bentley Historical Library
Subject Topic:
University of Michigan--Buildings; West Medical Building (University of Michigan); Dana Building (University of Michigan); Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
Language:
UND
Rights:
This image may be protected by copyright law. and http://quod.lib.umich.edu/t/text/accesspolicy.html
URL:
http://name.umdl.umich.edu/IC-BHL-X-BL004457%5DBL004457