Detail of northeast entrance of Walwood Hall, Western Michigan University
Description:
Black-and-white photograph of the exterior of Walwood Hall northeast entrance, East Campus, Western Michigan University. View includes a sidewalk leading to the entrance. Originally built in 1938 as Walwood Union and Dormitory for Women, named after President Dwight B. Waldo and Professor Leslie H. Wood. Later the building was known as Walwood Hall, a men's residence hall, and as a fraternity house and art studio.
Institution:
Western Michigan University Libraries
Collection:
Western Michigan University Archives Photograph Collection
Subject Topics:
Type:
still image