Library on East Campus of Western State Normal School

Library on East Campus of Western State Normal School

Description:

Photograph of the dedicated library building completed in 1925. It was the primary library until Waldo Library was constructed in 1958. It was renamed North Hall in 1966 and remodeled in 1959 for the College of Business.

Collection: Western Michigan University Archives Photograph Collection
Type: still image