Waldo Library facade, exterior view, before 1967 addition
Description:
Exterior view of Waldo Library facade on the West Campus of Western Michigan University before the 1967 addition. Waldo Library was built in 1958, expanded in 1967, renovated and expanded again in 1991. The main library was named after the university's first president, Dwight B. Waldo.
Institution:
Western Michigan University Libraries
Collection:
Western Michigan University Archives Photograph Collection
Subject Topics:
Type:
still image